1. Use ice water to dry your nails in three minutes.
2. Fix a broken nail using a teabag and nail glue.
3. Take off your nail polish in less than 5 minutes using only 1 cotton ball.
4. Give yourself a gel manicure.
5. Take apart a loofah and use the netting to get a fishnet manicure look.
6. Make a dotter for your nails.
7. Spray nails with oil spray to set your manicure and prevent smudges.
8. When applying a top coat, run the brush along the top edge (non-cuticle side) of the nail.
9. Whiten your nails after removing a dark polish.
10. Erase mistakes by dipping a tiny brush into nail polish remover.
11. Follow this diagram to imitate how professional manicurists apply nail polish.
12. The first coat of chunky glitter polishes should be dabbed, not brushed on.
Watch this video for a demonstration.