This indoor cardio workout takes less than 30 minutes to complete to give you long-lasting fitness and strength benefits. It teaches you 6 of the best cardio exercises you can do at home with zero equipment required. This quick workout is so effective, it is easy to fit it into your day and will yield amazing results. The perfect combination of strength and cardio to tone and tighten.
30 Minute Indoor Cardio Workout
15-MINUTE CRUNCHLESS AB WORKOUT
15-Minute At-Home Ab WorkoutPauseUnmuteLoaded: 25.26%Remaining Time -0:47Fullscreen
- Jumping Jacks
- Jump Lunges
- Push ups
Keep reading for a step by step guide with pictures and descriptions of each of these exercises.
===========================Report this ad
FREE “7-Day Workout and Healthy Menu Plan“. 7 amazing workouts and 7 delicious, healthy recipes delivered daily right to your inbox. Eliminate guesswork and confusion and start seeing results.
CLICK HERE to get it.
If you’re anything like me, you’re usually pretty strapped for time.
Between work life, home life, community happenings, social life, etc – sometimes fitting in a workout can feel like “one more thing”.
Here’s the thing – workouts don’t have to be super long and require a huge chunk of time out of your day to be effective.
In fact, they don’t even require any equipment to yield amazing results and help you in your fitness progression.
Today’s workout is actually one of my favorites. I’ve got 6 of the best bodyweight exercises you can do at home with zero equipment required.
You should be able to knock this one out in 30 minutes or less, so it’s convenient to get in, get it done, and get on with your day.
Try it out and let me know what you think of it.
Here are some other quick workouts to make sure you fit in exercise in your busy schedule:
Get in some intense cardio with 10 Minute At Home HIIT Workout.
Check out the 20 Minute Fat-Blast Cardio Workout.Report this ad
Don’t forget the abs with a 10 Minute Shredded Ab Routine. WHICH CARDIO BURNS THE MOST FAT?I’ve got dozens of at home cardio workouts on my site – all are effective at burning fat. Mix it up and try something new. Check them out here.WHAT CARDIO CAN YOU DO AT HOME?Click the link above to see dozens of great workouts that can be done in the comfort of your living room. IS WALKING A GOOD CARDIO WORKOUT?Walking is a great cardio workout. Anything that gets your heart rate up and keeps it there for an extended period of time is a great cardioworkout. IS CARDIO THE BEST WAY TO LOSE BELLY FAT?Cardio, combined with consistent strength training and regular core exercise are great ways to HELP you lose belly fat; but it’s really only one half of the answer. Eating clean consistently is the most important when it comes to losing weight. Read more about that right here: How to Lose Weight – The One Secret You Need to Drop Pounds Now.Report this ad
First thing’s first – we need to get the blood flowing.
Take a few laps up and down the stairs; some high-knees marching in place and some arm circles are also good.
If you’ve got about 3 minutes I have a really great warm up YouTube video for this exact purpose. It includes simple exercises that are going to get blood flowing to all your major muscle groups and prep them for the moves we’ll be doing in this workout.
Push play on the video below for the warm up; otherwise scroll down a little further for the 30-minute Indoor Cardio burner. Report this ad
We’re going to be doing alternating sets of jumping jacks and cardio/strength moves in a “countdown” format.
You’ll perform each exercise according to the numbers I have indicated below; we’re starting high and finishing low on this one.
It may look simple on the surface, but I promise you’re going to be feeling this one. Give it a try.
Grab your towel and water bottle and hit play on the video below.
You can also keep scrolling for descriptions and pictures of each of the exercises.
Here’s a graphic representation of the sets and reps of the exercises performed in this video with descriptions below.
- The Answers
- Youtube Downloader
- Exercise Machines
- The Perfect
Report this ad
- Start with your feet together and your arms relaxed.
- Jump and separate your feet while bringing your arms up overhead.
- Jump again and return your feet and arms to the starting position.
- Lay down on your back with knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Engage your core and lift shoulder blades off the floor while stretching your hands toward your knees.
- Lower back down and repeat.
- Stand with legs hip-width distance apart. Keep hands in front of you or on your hips.
- With chest and head up, bend at the hips and knees to lower down as if sitting. Keep your knees just over your toes.
- Lower until your thighs are parallel with the floor.
- Straighten and stand up.
- Step forward on one leg and drop your weight straight down toward the floor, keeping your knee just above the toe.
- Leap and alternate legs quickly in a jumping motion.
- Come to the ground in push up position- place palms and toes on the floor, with arms straight.
- Keep back neutral and flat.
- Drop chest until it comes close to touching the ground.
- Raise back up into starting position.
- Start in a standing position
- Quickly drop down and touch the floor with your hands just beside your feet.
- Jump your feet straight back behind you.
- (Optional – do a push up at this point)
- Jump your feet back up towards your hands, return to the starting position, and jump 6 inches off the floor with hands raised high.
These ebooks contain over 50 workouts each, delicious healthy recipes, and everything you need to Tone and Tighten. (Click the pics below to be taken to more info about the books) Make it happen, Jared Be sure to follow Tone and Tighten on Pinterest, Twitter,Facebook,Instagram, and YouTube for more workouts and fitness ideas.28K+SaveReport this ad
Filed Under: At-Home Workout, Cardio, Exercise, Fitness, Quick Workout, Strength Training, Total Body, Workout•Tagged With: at home cardio, at home cardio workout, at home exercises, at home workout, at-home, At-Home Workout, best cardio exercise, best cardio home workout, cardio, cardio and strength workout, cardio exercise, cardio exercises, easy cardio workout, exercise, fitness, indoor, indoor cardio workout, quick cardio exercise, short at home exercises, short cardio workout, strength, tighten, tone, total body, workout