Easy & Delicious Low Carb Iced Coffee Recipe
If you enjoy sipping on a cold caffeinated beverage but don’t want all of the guilt that usually goes along with it, you’re going to love this easy keto iced coffee recipe. It’s low carb, high fat, simple and delish.
Liquid monk fruit extract is my favorite mixer for cold coffee because it blends in so easily and doesn’t have a weird after taste. The extract from this bazaar small green fruit has zero calories and zero carbs. Whoop whoop!
Everyone seems to be very particular about how sweet they like their coffee, so you’ll definitely have to do some experimenting to see how many drops of the monk fruit are ideal for you. Start with a single drop, and then add more as desired.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links which means I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
PrintEasy Keto Iced Coffee Recipe At Home
Looking for easy keto iced coffee recipes to make at home? If you like the Starbucks or Dunkin’ Donuts iced coffees but you’re tired of paying for them, you’re going to love this simple low carb coffee drink! Make it bulletproof by adding a little mct or coconut oil.Servings: 1Ingredients
- 1.5 cups strong cold coffee
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-6 drops liquid monk fruit extract
- dash of cinnamon
- 1+ cups of ice
- I prefer to brew my own coffee and then refrigerate it for later, but you can also buy the premade cold brew coffee.
- Simply mix everything together in a large cup, and then top with ice. Enjoy!
- Because this drink is mixed with ice, I brew my coffee VERY strong as the ice does water it down a bit. After brewing, I let it sit out until it gets to room temperature, and then refrigerate it in a pitcher.
- Everyone obviously likes their coffee a little different, therefor the amount of monk fruit that you use is completely optional. In fact, if you’re used to drinking black coffee, you may only want a single drop if any at all!
- To make this keto coffee bulletproof, feel free to add a tablespoon of MCT or coconut oil.
- Flavored syrups (like this caramel pecan), are also a great sweetener option, especially if you like the Starbucks version.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The BEST 3 Ingredient Keto Pancakes
These delicious keto pancakes are made with just almond flour, cream cheese and eggs. They come together like magic to make a classic breakfast that you don’t have to feel guilty about.
Low Carb Cheesy Sausage Puffs
These cheesy sausage puffs are my favorite low carb snack.They’re out-of-this-world delicious and perfect for on-the-go! I’m talking, little balls of heaven…