Japanese Restaurant Style Ginger Salad Dressing
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8 people
- 7 ounces carrots (peeled and chopped )
- 4 ounces onion (peeled and finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons ginger (peeled and finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup organic canola or vegetable oil
Put all the ingredients except for the canola oil in a blender and blend until smooth.
Slowly add the oil and blend until the mixture has emulsified.
Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Serve with iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumber.
You can use olive oil but the flavor will be slightly different since it’s not a neutral oil like canola or vegetable. It will still be good though!
This Japanese Restaurant Style Ginger Dressing Recipe makes about 2 cups.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!