I can hardly wait to share the great cookie recipe with you. In short, this is an upgraded version of Oat Cookies. Solid and firm, they are full of oats, coconut, pecans and very good chocolates
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups sweetened flake coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a bowl. Aside.
- Beat the butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add sugars gradually and combine well.
- Add eggs one by one and beat them one by one. Vanilla whisk.
- (Switch to mixing now with a rubber spoon or wooden spoon.)
- Stir in the flour mixture until combined.
To get the full recipe visit original recipe: joyouslydomestic
Sorry to make you click a link for the recipe, but know I’m grateful for you.