When it comes to cooking and baking, the most important tools in my kitchen are a good stand mixer and a good hand mixer. Favorite Potluck SaladsPauseUnmuteLoaded: 28.32%Remaining Time -0:42Fullscreen
From whipping cream to mixing bread and big batches of cookie dough, I use my mixers for just about anything that needs mixing, like this easy Lemon Cheesecake Mousse.
I MAKE THIS A LOT. IF I WANT TO REALLY MAKE THE LEMON FLAVOR POP I ADD LEMON EXTRACT. EVERYONE LOVES THIS DESSERT. ~ MURRY
We enjoyed ours with fresh berries, but it’s completely delicious on its own. This is the kind of easy dessert recipe that will impress guests, but takes almost no time to make. Fifteen minutes, to be exact!
I like to serve this mousse in individual dessert dishes. Small Mason jars are fun too! You could even add a graham cracker crust in the bottom of your serving dishes.
It also make a great filling for a layer cake, pies, or tarts. It’s such a versatile, pretty, delicious dessert, you’ll find yourself making it again and again.
This dessert is elegant but easy, which makes it perfect for entertaining, special events, or just everyday enjoyment. It’s destined to become your go to dessert recipe for any occasion.
BE SURE TO SAVE THIS LEMON CHEESECAKE MOUSSE RECIPE TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD FOR LATER.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO MAKE LEMON CHEESECAKE MOUSSE
- Whipping cream
- Cream cheese
- Lemon curd
- Powdered sugar
CREATE PINTEREST PIN
LEMON CHEESECAKE MOUSSE
yield: 8 SERVINGSprep time: 15 MINUTEStotal time: 15 MINUTES
This creamy lemon mousse is an easy but elegant dessert that’s ready in about fifteen minutes!4.4 Stars (64 Reviews)PRINT
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup lemon curd or prepared lemon pie filling
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Fresh berries for garnish, optional
- In a medium bowl, whip the cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese and lemon curd or pie filling until smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla and powdered sugar and mix until combined.
- Fold in the whipped cream until fully incorporated.
- Pipe or spoon the mousse into serving dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with fresh berries, if desired.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Pinterest© Danelle
NEVER MISS A LET’S DISH RECIPE:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Report this ad