pineapple upside down cake
By Patsy Fowler @hellchell1
★★★★★ 2 votes Rate RecipeComments:3 CommentsServes:12-15
- 1 boxpineapple cake mix
- 1 can(s)pineapple, crushed
- 1 cbrown sugar
- 3/4 cbutter
- Add Ingredients to Grocery List
How to Make pineapple upside down cake
- Drain pineapple and save all the juice. Melt butter and add the brown sugar to the butter. Spread evenly into a 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle drained pineapple evenly over the brown sugar and butter mix. In a bowl mix the cake mix as directed except use the pineapple juice you saved in place of the water for the cake mix.
- Pour cake mix over the brown sugar, butter, pineapple mix and bake as directed on the box. Once done put a cookie sheet over your pan and flip the cake upside down. Let cool.