Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Crack Chicken is insanely delicious and incredibly easy to make!
It makes an incredible lunch or an easy dinner even the kids will love!
I KNOW EVERYONE HATES WHEN FOOD CREATORS CALL RECIPES “CRACK” BUT ITS ULTRA FAMOUS IN THE FOOD BLOG WORLD AND IS USED TO DESCRIBE A SAVORY DISH LOADED WITH CHEESE AND BACON BASICALLY.
THIS RECIPE IS MADE WITH CHICKEN, BACON, CREAM CHEESE, SHREDDED CHEESE AND A RANCH PACKET SEASONING DONE ALL IN YOUR SLOW COOKER! IT IS INSANELY DELICIOUS.
THIS COMBINATION OF INGREDIENTS CREATE FALL APART CHICKEN SMOTHERED IN INTENSE FLAVOR OF CHEESE AND BACON– IT MAKES THE PERFECT SANDWICH.
IT CAN BE A A GREAT APPETIZER IF YOU PUT IT ON MINI ROLLS FOR ANY PARTY OR GET TOGETHER! IT’S A VERY VERSATILE RECIPE.
FOR YOU LOW CARB FOLLOWERS OUT THERE, I HAVE MADE THIS WITHOUT THE BREAD, JUST ATE SIDES WITH IT AND IT WAS STILL AMAZING!
IT’S GREAT ON BREAD, ROLLS, AS A DIP WITH TORTILLA CHIPS OR EVEN ON A LETTUCE WRAP!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
PrintSlow Cooker Cream Cheese Crack Chicken
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 hoagie rolls
- Add the chicken, cream cheese, ranch seasoning, shredded cheddar cheese and garlic powder to a slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- Toast the hoagie rolls, scoop on the chicken and top with cheddar slice and crumbled bacon.